Podengo Central

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Podengo Central

Podengo Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Podengo Central

A place for Podengo owners and fanciers to share information and research the breed in a topical manner. Supported by the APPMGC & APPPC

4 posters

Seeking Smooth Medio

Caseco

Seeking Smooth Medio Empty Seeking Smooth Medio

Post  Caseco Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:37 am

If anyone has any information on a breeder or location of Smooth Haired Medios please email me at cstavish at q.com

I have owned a smooth haired medio for the last 10 years and she passed away recently due to a myriad of health issues. I brought her over from Lisbon and lost contact with that breeder.

Thanks guys!
    J@n3t

Seeking Smooth Medio Empty Re: Seeking Smooth Medio

Post  J@n3t Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Caseco wrote:If anyone has any information on a breeder or location of Smooth Haired Medios please email me at cstavish at q.com

I have owned a smooth haired medio for the last 10 years and she passed away recently due to a myriad of health issues. I brought her over from Lisbon and lost contact with that breeder.

Thanks guys!

Any luck finding a puppy?
    james ensor
    james ensor

Post  james ensor Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:01 am

If you have still not found a Podengo Medio puppy in the US you could certainly find one in Portugal, again. There are so many unwanted puppies born there that it is hardly necessary to go to a breeder. If you are still interested and prepared to make a vacation trip, I can put you in touch with an Anglo-Portuguese vet at Colares and a dog trainer at Cascais, both of whom would be able to find you an appealing puppy.

It is easier than it used to be to export dogs from Europe as there is an international chip and passport system that permits dogs to travel freely once they have had rabies protection. TAP the Portuguese airline which flies into Newark can provide dog crates or you are permitted to take the dog into the cabin if it weighs less than 5kg - about 12 lbs. Dog fares are quite modest. Portugal is now officially rabies free which may ease US entry.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:48 pm

There is someone in Texas that had a litter I believe she may have one left. In Portugal I could refer you to a couple of breeders that might be able to help you. Contact me at dmcarty100@gmail.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:30 pm