Podengo Central

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Podengo Central

Podengo Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Podengo Central

A place for Podengo owners and fanciers to share information and research the breed in a topical manner. Supported by the APPMGC & APPPC

2 posters

Podengo Medio Found

IbizanRescue

Podengo Medio Found Empty Podengo Medio Found

Post  IbizanRescue Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:10 am

I am the rescue chair for the Ibizan Hound AKC parent club. I got a call from someone who found what they thought was an Ibizan so I went to check it out and it was a Portuguese Podengo Medio. She is really friendly but was very scared because the people didn't know how to handle her so I brought
    her home.

Please check out the web site for my email contact, photos, more info on how she was found and her personality: http://www.bleusprings.net/dolly.html

Dolly is not spayed. If a breeder can prove it's their dog, I will return her.
    Otherwise, she will be spayed and adopted.

I'm taking care of Dolly on my own dime because there don't appear to be rescues for the breed. I will be adopting her out for the cost of her spay.

Permission to cross post granted.

Thanks,

Michelle Barlak
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Podengo Medio Found Empty Re: Podengo Medio Found

Post  Admin Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:38 am

Thank you for letting us know - I have contacted those breeders who may have placed a bitch in the area (NY, NJ?) would be helpful if you can narrow down where in the state it was.
    I did also email you directly so you have my contact information.
    IbizanRescue

Post  IbizanRescue Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:53 pm

Thanks! She was found in Northern NJ, near Wayne. I'm also in Northern NJ.
    IbizanRescue

Podengo Medio Found Empty Update on Dolly

Post  IbizanRescue Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:30 am

Dolly has been spayed and is going with me to the Ibizan Hound National at Purina Farms in Missouri. If somoene is interested in adopting her, contact me asap. I can probably send her home to just about anywhere with an Ibizan breeder on their return trip. I leave tomorrow morning and will be there until Sunday or Monday. My email (I have a blackberry) is rescue @ ihcus.org

Here is her web site with the photos: www.bleusprings.net/dolly.html

Michelle
    IbizanRescue

Podengo Medio Found Empty Friend Dolly on Facebook

Post  IbizanRescue Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Help Dolly find a home! "Like" her page on facebook and share it with your facebook friends!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Help-Dolly-Find-a-Home/163142260377538?v=wall

If that link does not work, try searching for "Help Dolly Find a Home" under pages.

Thanks!

Michelle

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:06 pm