Podengo Central

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Podengo Central

Podengo Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Podengo Central

A place for Podengo owners and fanciers to share information and research the breed in a topical manner. Supported by the APPMGC & APPPC

2 posters

Storms Training

vperr
    vperr

Storms Training Empty Re: Storms Training

Post  vperr Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:58 pm

We agree! They know exactly what you want but everything around smells to good. They have to experience everything. He is getting better every day.
    Sue

Post  Sue Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:47 pm

Podengos, I think are just too smart for their own good lol I believe you can train them to do anything, its just they pick and choose when to do it

Susan
    Sue

Post  Sue Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:45 pm

hahaha tell me about it. my dog will sit, stay, and come while on leash but as soon as she is release from the leash(enclosed areas only) she is gone. I would love to train her to come with a whistle but would love some help with that. Im researching different trainers in my area of Toronto Canada
    vperr
    vperr

Storms Training Empty Storms Training

Post  vperr Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Storm is doing pretty good with house training. He has taught us his signals for going out and we take him out at regular times when possible. Our only issue has been come and sit. He knows the commands when he wants to come or sit. I guess it will take time and patience.

Judi & Vince

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:14 pm