Podengo Central

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Podengo Central

Podengo Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Podengo Central

A place for Podengo owners and fanciers to share information and research the breed in a topical manner. Supported by the APPMGC & APPPC

4 posters

Hi, I'm Mary

Mary1andonly

Hi, I'm Mary Empty Hi, I'm Mary

Post  Mary1andonly Mon May 03, 2010 10:55 am

Hi everyone. I'm a proud pequeno Podengo owner of a male wire hair who is 14 months old and enjoys hide-n-seek. I absolutely love the breed. I'm thinking of getting another Podengo puppy. I have always had male dogs (previously two Poodles and one Yorkie), but I'm looking at a female right now. I may go to a show this summer just for the fun of watching.
    dmcarty
    dmcarty

Hi, I'm Mary Empty Welcome

Post  dmcarty Mon May 10, 2010 7:51 pm

We are not always the chattiest list - but we do enjoy a variety of activities with our dogs. There are some wonderful puppies out there now should you be ready to take the step soon.
    Falcao
    Falcao

Hi, I'm Mary Empty Welcome Aboard!

Post  Falcao Thu May 13, 2010 11:33 am

HI Mary, Welcome to Podengos. Do you have any photos you can share of your boy?
    houlaskennels
    houlaskennels

Hi, I'm Mary Empty Re: Hi, I'm Mary

Post  houlaskennels Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 pm

HI, Mary, Where do you live. Like Diane has said this list isn't the chattiest but I'm hoping we all can get back to using this list more. If you are interested in getting a puppy please let us know. Do you have any pictures of your dog? Please post if you can.
    Hope you enjoy your Pod.

Carol Houlihan

Sponsored content

Hi, I'm Mary Empty Re: Hi, I'm Mary

Post  Sponsored content