Podengo Central

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Podengo Central

Podengo Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Podengo Central

A place for Podengo owners and fanciers to share information and research the breed in a topical manner. Supported by the APPMGC & APPPC

3 posters

Other critters

allison
    allison

Other critters Empty Other critters

Post  allison Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:41 pm

Hello~ I thought I would share alittle about all the other critters that live with the Jones family. We have 4 cats Tabby 12 yrs, Francis 7 yrs, Patrick & his sis Callie also 7 yrs old. They will put the dogs in their place if needed LOL Two rabbits- Thumper & Pumpkin, a cockatiel~ Mike, 2 lepord geckos- Ed & Geico, a couple of no name fish and then of course the dogs. Wire- medios- Ally's Fire and Ice WM aka Zeus, Ally's Lunar Zuster Ice WM aka Sissy their pups Luna, Lilly & Riddle, wire pequeno Ketka's Fire on Ice aka Alice, red/white 15' beagle Coldwater's Redwing Rebel aka Jiri and mini schanuzers Zoey & Bubba they are bro/sis but from different litters. So there ya go- oh yeah I also have 3 sons that at time could count as critters- Alan, Matthew & David. And husband of 21yrs Doug.

Allison Jones

Last edited by allison on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong number of kids :0))
    dmcarty
    dmcarty

Other critters Empty Wow Allison - I'm impressed

Post  dmcarty Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:41 pm

I just have Lot's o Podengos and 3 basenjis. Jacque Chewz Toes, Sgt Pepper, and Ampersand. All retired show dogs.

Kids are grown and out of the house - until they run out of money before they run out of month and then they grocerty shop my fridge.

Hubby - lucky for me - has a hobby even more expensive than dogs from Portugal!
    KAMAB

Other critters Empty not nearly close

Post  KAMAB Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:30 pm

I have 3 cats: Teagan (tabby tiger stripped) , Toni (tabby),and Terrin(blue/grey) all siblings:1male,2female. I have 1 dog named Ladybelle (a tri-colored beagle). I love them so much and want to add one or two more to my growing family. I cannot wait.

Thanks,
    KAMAB

Sponsored content

Other critters Empty Re: Other critters

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:25 am