Podengo Central

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Podengo Central

Podengo Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Podengo Central

A place for Podengo owners and fanciers to share information and research the breed in a topical manner. Supported by the APPMGC & APPPC

2 posters

a few days after we adopted Blondie we found her to be quite the playful girl always wanting to wrestle

Sue

a few days after we adopted Blondie we found her to be quite the playful girl always wanting to wrestle Empty a few days after we adopted Blondie we found her to be quite the playful girl always wanting to wrestle

Post  Sue Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:19 pm

dmcarty
    dmcarty

a few days after we adopted Blondie we found her to be quite the playful girl always wanting to wrestle Empty Re: a few days after we adopted Blondie we found her to be quite the playful girl always wanting to wrestle

Post  dmcarty Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:28 pm

wonderful to see the videos - where did you adopt her?
    Sue

a few days after we adopted Blondie we found her to be quite the playful girl always wanting to wrestle Empty Re: a few days after we adopted Blondie we found her to be quite the playful girl always wanting to wrestle

Post  Sue Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:52 pm

we adopted her from toronto Animal Services. It was actually you that contacted my boyfriend to let him know about this site, so thank you for that. Its great to meet you. She is sooooooo skinny in this video. i will upload a more recent one soon. She looks fantastick now. She is fit fit fit. Rollerblades, swimming, good eating have made her a very healthy and happy girl
    dmcarty
    dmcarty

Post  dmcarty Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Great - this is a newish site so expect that more content will come along shortly. We are just all busy with our dogs. My female Hanna had 11 puppies end of May so I'm really really busy.
    Sue

Post  Sue Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:32 pm

I saw your video, they are beautiful, so is your yard. I can't believe your girl had 11 pups!!!!!!!! I have only one and man she keeps me busy and has whipped me into shape too. Ive lost 10 pounds since I got her and everyone wants to know my secret lol. They look at me funny when I tell them "I got a dog." They have no idea ha ha
    Sue

Post  Sue Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:33 pm

I will kepp my eyes on this site, thats for sure and I will post some more videos too. I can't wait to see what other people post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:30 pm