Podengo Central

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Podengo Central

Podengo Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Podengo Central

A place for Podengo owners and fanciers to share information and research the breed in a topical manner. Supported by the APPMGC & APPPC

3 posters

Pequenos make a big Splash at Nolan River Shows

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Pequenos make a big Splash at Nolan River Shows Empty Pequenos make a big Splash at Nolan River Shows

Post  Admin Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:11 pm

[img]Pequenos make a big Splash at Nolan River Shows Akc_po10[/img][img]Pequenos make a big Splash at Nolan River Shows Akc_po11[/img]
    [img]Pequenos make a big Splash at Nolan River Shows Akc_po12[/img]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Pequenos make a big Splash at Nolan River Shows Empty Liz and Sandy at Nolan River

Post  Admin Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:12 pm

[img]Pequenos make a big Splash at Nolan River Shows Liz_an10[/img]
    dmcarty
    dmcarty

Pequenos make a big Splash at Nolan River Shows Empty and in Minnesota - Belle and Indira in the Junior Showmanship Ring

Post  dmcarty Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:19 pm

[img]Pequenos make a big Splash at Nolan River Shows Dsc00910[/img]
    houlaskennels
    houlaskennels

Pequenos make a big Splash at Nolan River Shows Empty Re: Pequenos make a big Splash at Nolan River Shows

Post  houlaskennels Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Well I'm sure glad that we all have had fun this weekend. Tx weather was as usual almost 60 on Sat and rain, snow & ice on Sunday. This time of year in TX you never know what will happen from one week to the next. It was 19 on my back porch this morning and I know those of you up north think wow I wish it was 19 here. But that is why I moved out of NJ in 79 to get away from the cold and snow. A day or 2 during the winter I can handle but from Oct to May no thanks. Well we will all be looking forward to shows the rest of the year. Good luck to the Podengos.

Sponsored content

Pequenos make a big Splash at Nolan River Shows Empty Re: Pequenos make a big Splash at Nolan River Shows

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 am