Podengo Central

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Podengo Central

Podengo Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Podengo Central

A place for Podengo owners and fanciers to share information and research the breed in a topical manner. Supported by the APPMGC & APPPC

3 posters

Bodhi on BT

the.wert
    the.wert

Bodhi on BT Empty Bodhi on BT

Post  the.wert Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:54 pm

In Toronto we have a morning show called breakfast television, and it's pretty popular. they usually promote a local business every day and we were chosen on may 12, 2009-joy!

there were about 5 segments highlighting grooming, training, and our daycare services. bodhi was showing off some of his spin and bow. nothing super fancy, julie ( the one in the photo) didn't know that he also knew how to weave though legs, jump over my leg, roll over, and high five which would have made things better, but it was live, and rushed so ah well. here's a picture- unfortunately i don't have any video.

Bodhi on BT 4156_175511210283_699040283_6664799_6023368_n
    dmcarty
    dmcarty

Bodhi on BT Empty Re: Bodhi on BT

Post  dmcarty Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:28 am

Great photo opportunity. There appears to be a few of you now in Canada! I was always surprised in the Winnepeg area with the large Portuguese Population there were no podengos that I could find.
    the.wert
    the.wert

Post  the.wert Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:47 am

I guess Toronto is the new Michigan Razz no breeders up here though, probably for the better. they're not for everyone, that's for sure.
    i ran into a guy who recognised bodhi as a podengo, said there was a couple downtown who found a Podengo as a stray when they were in Europe (not in Portugal, don't remember where exactly). Also there used to be a superdog named Farouk, but he passed away. he wasn't old either Sad
    i found a pic.
    Bodhi on BT Stars-farouk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:00 pm

There is a Grande Female and one of my Male puppies from this litter in BC - long distance - same country!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:41 pm