Podengo Central

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Podengo Central

Podengo Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Podengo Central

A place for Podengo owners and fanciers to share information and research the breed in a topical manner. Supported by the APPMGC & APPPC

2 posters

Podengo events

allison
    allison

Podengo events Empty Podengo events

Post  allison Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:45 pm

Does anyone know if there any events planned for this winter?

Thanks

Allison Jones
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Podengo events Empty Re: Podengo events

Post  Admin Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:45 pm

Winter is when many of the MN shows that have split out obedience and rally - have their stand alone shows. Might organize a Podengo thing with the Granite City Kennel Club in St. Cloud. Not sure if I have the stamina right now - with work hubby on crutches, mom etc.

If you are aware of any shows that might want to have a stand alone regional after Best in Show - let me know and I'll see if I can arrange it.

Otherwise - I thought it might be nice to 'train' this winter.
    allison
    allison

Podengo events Empty dog shows

Post  allison Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:54 pm

I will have to check around here and see what local clubs have shows. I know alot are moving their shows to the summer. Next summer there will be 3 two day shows at the same location. which is great for people that show- I mean I could show 6 times and only drive 15 min :0) If we weren't having the show in July I might suggest we go with one of those shows.

thanks

Allison
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:09 pm

We are always looking for locations for shows and are not committed to the July time frame - we had a proposal from an all breed club so we took it.

Anyone can propose a location - given the regional nature of where the Podengos are - we may do our own specialty in the midwest.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:35 am