Podengo Central

Podengo Central

A place for Podengo owners and fanciers to share information and research the breed in a topical manner. Supported by the APPMGC & APPPC

While walking out of Wal-mart

houla'skennels

While walking out of Wal-mart

Post  houla'skennels on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:47 pm

While I was walking out of Wal-Mart the other night, after work, I was passing all the greeting cards. I look up and this is what I saw. Of course I had to stop and look at it and of course buy it, so I could share it with all of you. On the back of the card it reeds it was sent in for a Mallmark photo contest.
    "Sherry's muddy puppy photo made friends and family laugh so much she's glad other will get a chance to enjoy it, too. Described as a bubbly, energetic, and outgoing, Sherry believes in seeing the humor in life and yourself and sharing it with others--anytime, anyplace!" Finalist Sherry Setters, Tulsa, OK.

Well does anyone know Sherry I'm sure glad she is sharing her podengo with the world.

dmcarty

Re: While walking out of Wal-mart

Post  dmcarty on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Too funny - great picture - maybe we should google her!
    dmcarty

Post  dmcarty on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:14 pm

The rest of the story - first off she is on facebook and lists as her interestes her "westie'. She works with people with disabilities and the contest winners are in another contest to see who sells the most cards for an additional cash prize.

Here is the link: http://www.hallmarkcontest.com/bloopers/reveal.cfm

If someone is on facebook - maybe you could ask her if she is sure she has a westie Smile
    houla'skennels

Post  houla'skennels on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:08 am

Very Happy everyday when I come in for work and leave I check the spot where this card is. There are usually several there on the rack when I come in but by the time I leave there is usually only one left or all are gone. This girl should win the contest. Best of luck to her. here is a link to her blog. http://yourhallmarkcardcompetition.blogspot.com/2009/04/introducing-sherry-setters-yourbloopers.html
    Surprised

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:14 am