Podengo Central

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Podengo Central

Podengo Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Podengo Central

A place for Podengo owners and fanciers to share information and research the breed in a topical manner. Supported by the APPMGC & APPPC

2 posters

Good Morning! My Podengo and I say hello from Santa Cruz, California

katiewind110

Good Morning! My Podengo and I say hello from Santa Cruz, California Empty Good Morning! My Podengo and I say hello from Santa Cruz, California

Post  katiewind110 Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm

I'm Kaila and my family adopted a puppy in May 2009. We were told he was a heeler mix. In May of 2010, as I flipped through a dog book in a bookstore, I saw my own pup staring at me from one of the pages. I had never heard of a Podengo before, but since then, I've done some research, and my puppy love is definitely one of these crazy dogs!

This is my puppy love shortly after we adopted him.
    Good Morning! My Podengo and I say hello from Santa Cruz, California Img41210

and this is him all grown up!
    Good Morning! My Podengo and I say hello from Santa Cruz, California Img_2510
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Good Morning! My Podengo and I say hello from Santa Cruz, California Empty Welcome

Post  Admin Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Close enough - although there are many combinations of dogs that end up looking like Podengo since it is a primitive breed - it is the root of many - Looks like your dog is a lot of fun - we welcome any stories antics or photos.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:51 pm